[asterisk-users] Druid Open Source Edition

Joshua Wilson jwilson at reel-flix.com
Wed Mar 12 12:43:00 CDT 2008

I have recently noticed that druid @ http://www.voiceroute.org has created
an open source edition of their platform. I downloaded it today and
installed it on a play system where I have about 20 ip phones ranging from
cisco, polycom and aastra phones. I didn't even have to configure them as
the system automatically did it for me. I have been using trixbox/freepbx
combination for over that last year and I will now be making the switch to
druid. It came with a user portal that was easy to use and had alot of great
features. Has anyone downloaded this system today?? Can you please let me
know what you think as well.

-Josh