[asterisk-users] Best alternative for getting prompts recorded.

sanjay.rajdev at featherstoneinformatics.com sanjay.rajdev at featherstoneinformatics.com
Tue Mar 11 16:33:38 CDT 2008

Thanks everyone for the reply.

Till now we had simple IVR so we recorded it ourself.
Now I have a requirement where customer needs a customized message to be played to customer. I am basically looking for some Text to Speech software that would be cost effective (most probably a open source) and would convert Text to Speech.

I tried Fetival, but the quality of the sound is not good. Can we improve the sound quality of Festival somehow.

Regards,
Sanjay.