[asterisk-users] Microsoft Office Communications Server

Joe Pukepail pukepail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 14:08:08 CDT 2008

We are interested in getting something working also, let me know how it
goes.  We are currently using LCS 2005 for IM, the only thing we want to add
is the ability to update the "On the Phone" status in communicator.  I have
a test system on 1.6, but so far have been unable to update the presence
information, would be interested if anyone has been able to do it will