[asterisk-users] Unison

James Texter III james.texter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 09:46:25 CDT 2008

No, but I agree with a lot of the comments I saw on Digg.

1.) "We're amazed no-one has done this before -- build both a client
and a server" - Zimbra has had both for quite some time
2.) Nothing of any value on their site
3.) Good luck finding their site.  A google on Unison and VoIP only
shows press releases.  I had to dig through 2 or 3 before I found a
link to their actual site.

Beyond that, looks like they rolled their own PBX and email.  While
they mention open source, it looks like its only for libraries, but
not the total package (save the email client, as they do mention
Thunderbird):

http://www.unison.com/opensource/

Thanks,

James Texter