[asterisk-users] WARNING[4294]: chan_zap.c:8851 zt_pri_error: 1 copying 5 bytes LLC

Ben Thompson bt4 at york.ac.uk
Tue Mar 11 04:25:19 CDT 2008

Hi

I have recently upgraded my Asterisk system (from 1.2 to 1.4) and I have started to
notice the following messages when I recieve a call on my Zap channel
:-

[Mar 11 09:20:17] WARNING[4294]: chan_zap.c:8851 zt_pri_error: 1 copying 5 bytes LLC

I have a single PRI ISDN 30 link to a Siemens Realitis DX. Here is my
zapata.conf :-

[channels]
echocancel=no
echocancelwhenbridged=no
rxgain=-5.0
txgain=0
musiconhold=default
language=en
context=from-realitis
switchtype=euroisdn
pridialplan=unknown
prilocaldialplan=unknown
priindication=outofband
signalling=pri_net
usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=v23
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
overlapdial=yes
progzone=uk
resetinterval=43200
group=1
channel => 1-15
channel => 17-31

Here is my /etc/zaptel.conf :-

loadzone=us
defaultzone=us
span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=1-15,17-31
hardhdlc=16
span=2,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=32-46,48-62
hardhdlc=47

The second span is not used and just has a loopback plug
connected. Could anyone advise me what the error message means?

Thanks

Ben Thompson