[asterisk-users] Intermittent DTMF Problems

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 13:37:07 CDT 2008

Hi Brent;

I have been suffering from this problem since about 2
monthes and until now still did not resolved 100%.

First of all, I need to tell u that mostly u have a
problem that the first digit is duplicated, for
example: if ur customer entered 108 then it will be
recognized 110 (the 1 duplicated, and then it takes
the 0, and it does not continue to take the 8 as it
completes the 3 digits ... this is just an example).

Your problem is in the duplication for the digit and
specifically the first digit usually will be
duplicated.

If u found a solution let me know.

Regards
Bilal

---------------

I've recently installed Asterisk-based servers at
several of our branch

offices.  Each server has 2 X100P cards to handle 2
incoming voice
lines.  I was having a lot of trouble with Echo until
I got OSLEC
running on all of the servers, but now we have a new
problem.  Incoming

callers are not always able to dial extensions.  I
would say probably
95% of the calls go through correctly, but that other
5% always get
dumped to the operator queue.  I have relaxdtmf=yes in
my zapata.conf
for both channels, but it doesn't always help.  One
particular customer

has trouble dialing an extension about 1 call in 5.
I'm wondering if
it's just because they call us more than any of our
other customers or
if there is some peculiarity with their phone system.
Anybody have any

ideas what to try next?

Thanks,
Brent Davidson