[asterisk-users] dialplan logic questions: macro not reaching DIALSTATUS based extension (s-ANSWER)

Michael Iedema michael at askozia.com
Mon Mar 10 04:31:18 CDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm having some troubles with some dialplan logic I've written which
sends missed call notifications via e-mail. It's currently sending
these notifications even if the call was answered, marking them all as
hung-up. What I've been able to see is that the macro never reaches
the "s-ANSWER" bits which mark the call as successful.

I've posted my extensions.conf and a call trace to pastebin[1]. The
extensions.conf may look a bit funny as it is the internally generated
file from a project I'm working on. There are enough comments in there
to make it human readable.

All feedback is appreciated.

Regards,
-Michael