[asterisk-users] How Do I continue after Dial Command ??

Jim Duda jim at duda.tzo.com
Sun Mar 9 15:23:12 CDT 2008

Thanks for the responses!

I tried using both the "h" priority and/or the "g" option to Dial.
Neither of these worked for me.

However, the "n" priority works great.  I didn't know about this "n"
priority.

Thanks,

Jim

Vincent wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 03:11:58 +0100, "Grygoriy Dobrovolskyy"
> <megahohol at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Two ways, use n priority or add 'g' iption in dial command.
>>
>> 2008/3/9, Jim Duda <jim at duda.tzo.com>:
>>> How do I get a context to continue to execute commands after the caller
>>> hangs up after a Dial command?  I'm using the "e" option to the Dial
>>> application.  I though the "e" option would allow the context to
>>> continue.  This doesn't want to work for me.
>>>
>>> I'm using asterisk-1.6.beta5
>>>
>>> I never get to "3" below.  I get a message saying the "2" ended with a
>>> non-zero status.
>>>
>>> [sphinx]
>>> exten => s,1,AGI(MisterHouse.agi,"Sphinx Connect")
>>> exten => s,2,Dial(CONSOLE/1,,e)
>>> exten => s,3,AGI(MisterHouse.agi,"Sphinx Disconnect")