[asterisk-users] Customer complains of noise on line I cannot reproduce.

Royce Souther osgnuru at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 14:55:03 CST 2008

root at ttyp0[~]# lspci -v -s 01:07.0
pcilib: Cannot open /sys/bus/pci/devices
0000:01:07.0 Communication controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Tiger3XX
Modem/ISDN interface
        Subsystem: Unknown device b1d9:0003
        I/O ports at ac00 [size=256]
        Memory at fbfff000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

This is all I know about it. The client bought them about a month ago and
installed them himself then asked me to setup the Asterisk program for him.
The problem motherboard was a four year old Gigabyte with a Promise IDE
controller.

The new motherboard that works well is an ASUS but I don't know anything
else about it.

http://www.Radados.org