[asterisk-users] FXS channel banks

Faraz Khan faraz.khan at emergen.biz
Sat Mar 8 08:09:01 CST 2008

I would however be interested in knowing how these USB channel banks
work out in a extremely large environment. Cost/Reliability and
management wise.Keep in mind that grandstream now has a 24 port FXS
gateway which retails for $700- and their newer 8 port gateways are
extremely good.

Faraz R Khan
Chief Architect
Emergen Consulting Pvt Ltd