[asterisk-users] Sync Problem (astribank)

Grygoriy Dobrovolskyy megahohol at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 16:23:03 CST 2008

My equipement
: 2x tdm 400p /4FXO/4FXS
16 PORT ASTRIBANK
My first TDM400p is the sync master, so i set astribank to sync to it, but
the quality is bad, like it is going fine and second after >>ROBOVOICE ;)
any other devices (isdn/sip/tdm cards) are working fine, looks like
astribank dont like to be sync 'slave'.

Is there any way to change sync master manually, so every another hardware
sync to it ?

Also i know that tdm is my sync master from generated config. I dont
remember in what file it is written who is sync master, i you know it let me
know.

Thank you for your time.