[asterisk-users] How to get call back during attendant transfer?

Gary gchen00 at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 7 13:01:39 CST 2008

Asterisk 1.2.26.2
On an ACD call, I can press 0 to do attendant transfer. After talking to the transfered party, I want to cancel the transfer and get back to the original party. If I press *, it will disconnect me and complete the transfer. How can I set it up so I can press * and get the call back?
I notice that after the first attendant transfer, the transfered party can do another attendant transfer and this time * key behave differently. If he press * , he get the transfered call back. Why it works for the second transfer not for the first transfer?

Gary