[asterisk-users] DTMFR2- UNICALL

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:58:07 CST 2008

Well, then it is irrelevant what version of unicall, spandsp, asterisk
etc you are using.

All that it could matter is your zaptel version and zaptel.conf
configuration. I ignore why you need to control the bit pattern at
that level, but AFAIK zaptel only let you control the CAS ABCD bits in
E1 timeslot 16 using ioctl()'s. Regarding bits in timeslot 0 and MFAS,
I suppose that is in complete control of the zaptel drivers. You have
the code available to dig into it.

- Moisés Silva