[asterisk-users] LDAP

Gonzalo Servat gservat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 05:09:43 CST 2008

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 8:46 AM, Gonzalo Servat <gservat at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 5:50 AM, Faraz Khan <faraz.khan at emergen.biz> wrote:
>

> Also please keep this list in your replies. I have no problems
> > answering personal emails but both of us might get more feedback if we
> > post our progress on the list! :)

Faraz,

I just noticed on the bounty you posted up that you mentioned that simple
extensions work fine. I can't even get this to work! I've added:

extensions => ldap,"dc=argentina,dc=hrsmart,dc=com",extensions

.. to extconfig.conf and:

; Extensions Table
[extensions]
context = AstContext
exten = AstExtension
priority = AstPriority
app = AstApplication
appdata = AstApplicationData
additionalFilter=(objectClass=AsteriskExtension)

... to res_ldap.conf and created a user of type AsteriskExtension, set the
context, etc. When I dial the extension defined in AstExtension, it doesn't
attempt a lookup on LDAP at all. Any ideas?

Best regards,
Gonzalo