[asterisk-users] Provider recommendation in USA

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 01:23:54 CST 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Vivek Shrivastava
<vivshrivastava at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to seek an opinion or list of providers in USA or particularly
> in California. We would need someone who can offer maximum ports and lowest
> rates.

The usual "suspects" IMO (random order): Teliax, Nufone, Voicepulse, Junction

I have accounts at all four of the above and have had them for a few
years. Some others I've used were around and disappeared. Two others I
still have don't come up to scratch anymore but I have a significant
remaining credit.

/r