[asterisk-users] is this possible..

blackwater dev blackwaterdev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 20:14:53 CST 2008

I'm head of R&D for a dot com company and we are looking to create a
prototype using asterisk.  Basically we people who visit our site and search
for goods listed by other people.  Once something is found, a phone number
is listed in the results and person A calls person B to see if the item is
available, cost, etc.  I'd like for the person searching to be able to click
on 10 items they are interested in then click another button which would
have asterisk start at the first, call person B, ask if the item is
available, if yes, then call person A and connect the two, if not, it says
thanks, and calls the next person on the list.  Is this possible with
Asterisk?

Second, anyone looking for some contract work to help get this prototype
running?

Thanks!