[asterisk-users] Cool New Website

Brooks Bridges bbridges at ifbyphone.com
Thu Mar 6 17:31:09 CST 2008

"I think they are using a specially programmed version of Asterisk to do this."

Don't you mean:

"I am using a specially programmed version of Asterisk to do this."

?

domain:                          dialaway4free.com
created:                         16-Jan-2008
last-changed:                    16-Jan-2008
registration-expiration:         16-Jan-2009

registrant-firstname:            Goran
registrant-lastname:             Donev
registrant-organization:         Donev Technology Consulting Inc

Also, clean up your grammar and spelling errors on the site if you want
anyone to take it seriously.  It's a good idea, and I hope you go far
with it, but geez, that site looks like it was written by an
over-caffeinated 12 year old.

Brooks R. Bridges
Telecommunications Manager
Ifbyphone, Inc.