[asterisk-users] OT How to Change Polycom Web Admin User:Pass via Web

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Wed Mar 5 21:39:00 CST 2008

> I could be mistaken, but I think this has to be done physically from
> the phone.  I don't think you can do this with central provisioning or
> from the web interface.

As far as I recall it can be done from the config file only. Here is the
relevant line from sip.cfg:

 <device  device.set="1" device.auth.localAdminPassword.set="1" device.auth.loc
alAdminPassword="YOUR-PASSWORD-HERE" />

                                          regards, __Yehavi: