[asterisk-users] Voice quality is bad from one side and good from another side

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 16:44:51 CST 2008

Hi all;

I have two asterisk boxes installed in two separated
sites, the internet bandwidth between them is very
good and I am using G729 codec to communicate with
them and IAX.

The problem that side A hears well side B while side B
does not hear well side A !!

I did one thing in side B that in iax.conf, I set the
bandwidth=high and it helped, but still side B is
complaining from the quality (while its net is very
good).

Any advise what it could be the problem?

Regards
Bilal