[asterisk-users] Queue calls drop to voicemail intermittantly

Chris Earle cearle at cbltech.ca
Wed Mar 5 14:34:31 CST 2008

To solve the problem of Local channels answering Queue calls, I thought
about myabe using a channel variable switch that turns on before the Queue
is called, and a check in the extension-dial to Local/ext to see if it is a
queue call and shouldn't go to voicemail, or if it's just a direct call that
should go to voicemail after a certain time. .......I think it'll work,
though I haven't tried it yet

--

news:200712171421.00398.tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com...