[asterisk-users] Transferring Unanswered Calls

Raúl Gómez C. nachogomez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 11:41:26 CST 2008

Hi list,

I'm wondering if it's possible to transfer a call that is still ringing??? I
Have some Grandstream GXP-2000 and with the TRNF button it's impossible. So,
I've configured some keys to transfer the calls like this:

[featuremap]
blindxfer => #2            ; Blind transfer  (default is #)
disconnect => *0        ; Disconnect  (default is *)
;automon => *1            ; One Touch Record a.k.a. Touch Monitor
atxfer => *2            ; Attended transfer

But the transfer doesn't work at all this way (that's another problem).

In the config file "features.conf" are some commented lines just above the
feature map that said:

; Note that the DTMF features listed below only work when two channels have
answered and are bridged together.
; They can not be used while the remote party is ringing or in progress. If
you require this feature you can use
; chan_local in combination with Answer to accomplish it.

But I don't have a clue how to use chan_local in combination with Answer to
accomplish it.

Does anybody knows how to do that???, with the transfer button preferably...

Thanks a lot...

--
Raul
Linux Counter #156439