[asterisk-users] NIN Ghosts music (free download) safe for MOH?

Andrew Latham lathama at lathama.com
Wed Mar 5 11:36:19 CST 2008

I would advise against it right now and contact the artist.  The RIAA
or the (forgot the name, they charge restaurants and stores for
playing music over the PA) would assume that if it is popular one of
their members owns it.

Other than that I would also assume your primary audience must share
your musical taste.