[asterisk-users] {s} - extension

Andres Jimenez gandresin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 06:41:23 CST 2008

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Daniel Suleyman <danikpro at gmail.com> wrote:
> The idea is that the person connecting and dial anything he want and
>  the script is deciding to proceed the call or to terminate it(I think
>  it will be easy to manage extensions.conf - no need to create
>  extensions).

It is easy. I meant you have to configure "extensions" (what to do
when a number is dialed) and handle "unknown extensions" with the "i"
extensions.

>  You know {i} doesent work
>  exten => i,1,Answer;
>  exten => i,2,Playback(welcome,skip);
>  exten => i,3,Hangup;
>
>  as I thought when i will dial wrong number it will play welcome message but
>  asterisk promt -> Call from 7007 to extension 700786 rejected because
>  extension not found.

Have you reloaded your extensions.conf file?
in asterisk CLI "extensions reload"

--
Andres Jimenez

GPG : http://www.andresin.com/gpg/gandresin@gmail.com.asc