[asterisk-users] Mitel SX-200 + *

Mark Best markbest at co.nezperce.id.us
Tue Mar 4 14:34:35 CST 2008

Does anyone have any experience getting a Mitel SX-200 EL/ML PBX system
to work with *?

I'm not getting inbound or outbound calls to work. (Inbound caller gets
line busy tone.)

SETTINGS FROM MITEL:

I built a Crossover cable and connected it like this:

PSTN--T1--ASTRISK--T1--OLD MITEL

            -Crossover Cable Pin-out:

                        1 - 4

                        2 - 5

                        4 - 1

                        5 - 2

Mitel Settings:

            Line Coding = B8ZS Framing = D4 (T1 Card 9109-021-001-NA)

            (My config: span=1,1,0,d4,b8zs & e&m=1-24)

The card is a 24 channel T1 - not a PRI right? (T1 E&M Emulation Trunk:
1)

So does that mean I use E&M with Winkstart?

            (signalling=em_w) (is this spelt right?)

            (Wink setting is an assumption based upon a setting I saw in
the PBX called wink timer)

Using a Sangoma A104D:

            zttool

                        -GAVE "OK" on PSTN

                        -Gave "RED" on MITEL

            Timing

                        -Receiving Time from PSTN & Giving to the Mitel

What debugging can I do to get more information?