[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Avaya...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Mar 4 13:10:04 CST 2008

	I just connected an Asterisk server to an Avaya Pbx using the
instructions at: http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk
+Avaya

	Everything seems to be working as I can send and receive calls.  The
only detail I am having a problem with is that when an extension on the
Avaya calls an Asterisk extension, I only get the name part of the CID,
not the number.  From Asterisk to the Avaya we can see both the name and
the number displayed on the screen.

	Does anyone have a recommendation to fix this?  It is not a deal
breaker but I would like to have the complete CID, specially for CDR
purposes.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001