[asterisk-users] Clustering Meetme over multiple boxes?

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 10:13:34 CST 2008

Hello,

We have done this using IAX trunks between Asterisk servers to connect
a PRI line on server A with a meetme room on server B. We have had
hundreds of participants in meetme rooms across a dozen Asterisk
servers using this method.

Not knowing your setup I'm not sure if this would work easily for you,
but this is a somewhat-easy, scalable method for expanding meetme
capacity.

MATT---