[asterisk-users] when we try to add CURL code to file channel.c we get an error - undefined reference to curl_easy_init

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Mon Mar 3 11:13:28 CST 2008

On Monday 03 March 2008 07:18, Prashant Sharma wrote:
> I'm trying to make asterisk detect some DTMF digits during a call and post
> them (can't use WaitExten or Features.conf).

I would suggest that you implement that in logger.c and configure a line to
send logs to an HTTP POST (via logger.conf), with the
pbx_substitute_variables_helper function, using the ${CURL()} function
directly.  You may need to "preload => func_curl.so" in modules.conf, but
that will work well.

--
Tilghman