[asterisk-users] when we try to add CURL code to file channel.c we get an error - undefined reference to curl_easy_init

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Mon Mar 3 06:53:47 CST 2008

On Monday 03 March 2008 00:27:32 Prashant Sharma wrote:
> I just want to send a http post request to my website without changing the
> dial plan.

This doesn't make any sense.  The dialplan is among the easiest and least
bug-prone ways of adding a curl POST call.  Why would you want to code this
directly into channel.c, where it does not belong, instead of making a very
simple change to your dialplan?

Don't explain the mechanics.  Explain why you're doing it.

--
Tilghman