[asterisk-users] Newbie on VoIP

NOC Ph nocph at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 00:40:03 CST 2008

It's not only Asterisk you have to "secure". You install Asterisk on a
system. It is that system you have to "secure". You'll probably expose
some sort of management interface to the world (a web interface, ssh,
whatever).

[NOCPH] I have to open the SIP port and web. Another question, the SIP port
is 5060 UDP, how about the conference? Does it use the same port also?

Thansk