[asterisk-users] real zaptel call durations

aymen warfalli awerflli at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 07:30:17 CST 2008

Thanx alot for reply

  I mean i have to use the fxo to connect to the pstn line and i do not know if there is any asterisk functions ,Application, options that could help to know what is the real call duration [ how to deal with pstn line signaling how to detect the pstn ringing tone or pstn auto-machinese voice message in case if the user did not answer the call ] , i saw some billing software and i am not sure  if they are calculating the bills using cdr in case of using fxo.

thank u in advance
ayman