[asterisk-users] which phones to use ??

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Sat Mar 1 03:13:46 CST 2008

I'm yet to find one that works well in all areas.  I bought five of them
about two years ago, and while some are nice and reliable for the most
part, they often fail to boot reliably needing to be repowered a few
times before they come back up.  Other versions of the firmware boot
reliably, but crash all the time.  The speakerphone quality randomly
gets better or worse with each firmware release, not to mention sound
quality.

The phones themselves look quite nice and have a lot of the features you
want in a VoIP phone, but their software developers should be taken away
and shot.