[asterisk-users] Milliwatt-sounding tone recorded over voicemail message

James Lamanna jlamanna at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 16:46:09 CDT 2008

Hi,
A couple of our users are reporting that intermittently, their
voicemails are unable to be heard because there is a
milliwatt-sounding tone recorded over the top of it.
Has anyone else encountered this issue?
I have put a recording of the voicemail up online for people to listen
to to see what I am talking about here:
http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~jlamanna/msg0000.mp3

I've compressed it to MP3 for file size savings.
If you would like the uncompressed .wav, please let me know.

Also, please CC me directly on any replies.

Thank you for any help,

-- James