[asterisk-users] Spam Filter

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:11:52 CDT 2008

Doesn't have to be Voip-originated...... One guy out of his apartment
in Texas constantly orders phone lines, disconnects them after a few
days of continuous dialing. http://customcampaigns.net/political.html
He is not calling with a political message but instead simply
harvesting phone numbers. What purpose Mr. Maxi does this for is
irrelevant, it's still illegal.

Point is SpamAssassin analyzes certain values in an email before its
delivered to determine if its spam or not. I am looking for something
that works in the same fashion but for phonecalls be they transmitted
via the PSTN, PRI, ISDN, SIP or IAX (etc)

If the telemarketers followed the laws this would not even be a concern.