[asterisk-users] Debug dropped calls

Mike (Asterisk) asterisk at readylinkhealthcare.net
Mon Jun 30 10:34:01 CDT 2008

> [zaptel]
>
>  >> span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs
>
> At least one of your spans should be getting it's timing from your
> service provider.  It looks like that would be span one, this should
> read:
>
> span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs

I checked my config files from before my upgrade, and I do have span 1
setup as you indicated. Silly oversight on my part. I will make the
change and restart Asterisk/zaptel when I can. However, I experienced
dropped calls before the upgrade, but I'll make this change and go from
there.

> [zapata]
>
>  >> faxdetect=incoming
>
> In the past, faxdetect has been known to cause problems.

I'll change zaptel.conf first so I only change one thing at a time.

Mike
The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and/or
privileged and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have
received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.

unauthorized disclosure, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance of contents of this information is strictly prohibited.