[asterisk-users] Asterisk as a component in Jabber network

Philippe Sultan philippe.sultan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 04:13:57 CDT 2008

Hi Antonio,

here is the corresponding section of my jabber.conf file, that allows
our Asterisk server to connect to our local XMPP server (jabberd2), as
a component.

[asterisk-component]
type=component
serverhost=jabber.inria.fr
username=asterisk
secret=*******
port=5347

Depending on your XMPP server, the port number may be different. Can
you tell us more about what you want to achieve?

Cheers,

Philippe

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 4:54 PM, Antonio Anderson M. de Souza
<antonioams at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> Does anybody have some tutorial how to configure Asterisk in the component
> mode in a Jabber service, i already configured, and tested it in the client
> mode, and it worked fine, but i think the component is the best solution for
> what i need to implement.
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> --
> Antonio Anderson M. Souza