[asterisk-users] 1.4.21 + Realtime Queues = Agents Not Ringing?

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Sun Jun 29 16:54:31 CDT 2008

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 7:02 PM, Sherwood McGowan
<sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sherwood McGowan wrote:
>> Gentlemen,
>> I'm using 1.4.21 SVN Tag, and have the queues set up to use Realtime.
>> This system works fine with 1.2.28, and everything loads fine with no
>> errors, but when I log an agent in I see the extra message "(not in
>> use)" by their listing and they are not rang by asterisk when their
>> queue is called.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
> Nobody else?

Have you checked call-limit and state information for SIP peers? That
was changed between 1.2 and 1.4, and could affect queue state. See the
UPGRADE notes.

Otherwise You'll have to set "core set debug 2" and "core set verbose
3", and post full log (debug+verbose) where agents got logged in (if
you have also realtime members, just execute "queue show xxxx" on CLI.
Then you'll have to give one call to agent, talk for little and
disconnect. Then just post that log here.

Regards,
Atis

--
Atis Lezdins,