[asterisk-users] [VOIP-Users-Conference] Re: A Flood Of Asterisk Appliances

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Sun Jun 29 12:51:18 CDT 2008

We'd be happy to put our appliance up against the rest - I've cc'd in
the asterisk list as it doesn't have to be a commercial magazine or
something like that but if anyone wants to organize an 'asterisk
appliance shootout' just sit down and post a methodology or what exactly
the want to test for and get 5 or 6 vendors to submit their appliances

I'd love to submit I'd be happy to provide a vdex-40 appliance.
http://www.taa.com/products-vdex-40.html

Cheers,

Dean
vdexsales at taa.com