[asterisk-users] gxp2000 time.

Lutgring, Sam LutgrinS at calhounisd.org
Fri Jun 27 08:59:02 CDT 2008

I use the GXP 2000 and have had no issues with them keeping the correct
time.  I run my own NTP server and point the phones to that source.  As
I stated, this is working very well for us.  A couple of simple things
that I would suggest you check:

1)       On the Basic tab make sure that you are setting the phone to
the correct time zone.

2)      On the Basic tab set the "Allow DHCP Option 2 to override Time
Zone setting:" to No unless you are specifically using this with your
DHCP server.

3)      Verify that the Daylight Savings Time is set appropriately for
your location on the basic tab.

4)      On the Advance tab set the "Allow DHCP Option 42 to override NTP
server:" to No.

I hope this helps you out.