[asterisk-users] GotoIfTime Function

broadband Voice broadbandvoice at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 04:56:14 CDT 2008

Finally did it but only one more problem, I want it to ring once before
going to the context or playing the background message.

[day_menu]
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,2,Background(welcome-message)
exten => s,3,Dial(SIP/5960,200,rt)      ; week day goes to Philadelphia
Office

[weekend__menu]
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,2,Background(welcome-message)
exten => s,3,Dial(SIP/5961,200,rt)      ; weekend goes to Delaware Office

[night_menu]
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,2,Background(officeclosed)
exten => s,3,Hangup      ;

;incoming
exten => 1866x,1,GotoIfTime(8:00-18:00|mon-sun|*|*?day_menu,s,1)
exten => 1866x,n,Goto(night_menu,s,1)