[asterisk-users] Queue with different music for each caller

Thomas Winter thowinter at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 26 04:36:57 CDT 2008

Hi,

I tried this before I ask here on the list.
In 1.2 SetMusicOnHold did not work. The Moh class defined in queues.conf is
overwriting any SetMusicOnHold values of the caller channel.
You can see this if you use periodic announce, the Moh call is printed in the
CLI and is allways the class defines in queues.conf.

I have now the choice to switch to 1.4 or implement for every music an single
queue.

best regards
Thomas