[asterisk-users] about the Dial application

arun kumar unique_arun04 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 26 00:44:22 CDT 2008

Hi guys
I am working in Kanpur, India.
When someone calls to my server i forward the call to someone else by Dial command. After dialing it says Native bridging. And after that I am unable to detect whether the call was answered, the called number was busy or the call was not completed.
One more issue, I want to record the discussion going on between the two persons. I used the options "wW", but was unable to do it.
Please if someone know how to solve these problems, please help me out.
Thanks in advance......

arun

      From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/citygroups/