[asterisk-users] does asterisk 1.4.20 run on a 486 sx

Stelios Koroneos skoroneos at digital-opsis.com
Wed Jun 25 17:15:26 CDT 2008

Depending on the gcc version you use you need to set it to produce i486
code.
The illegal instructions are probably because the default makefile builds
for a later arch.
Also without an fpu and fp kernel emulation don't expect things like dtmf to
work. Kernel fp emulation is very slow.

Stelios S. Koroneos

Digital OPSiS - Embedded Intelligence
http://www.digital-opsis.com