[asterisk-users] Chef-secretary scenario

Grygoriy Dobrovolskyy megahohol at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 11:10:38 CDT 2008

You have 2 choices to pickup someone's phone with snom's

1: imagine yourself prefix of pickup, let's say 4
exten=>4XX,1,Pickup(${EXTEN}@context)

so if u call 4 + phone number you will pickup that one.

Second you can add pickupgroup=number for each phone you want to be in the
group, and add a dtmf button on snom with string set in features.conf
(pickup)

To answer you next question: Yes i would be nice to pickup a phone by
pressing blinking button on snom,and use that button fo call when ext is out
of use, but i dont know the way to make asterisk doing that.