[asterisk-users] 1.4.21 + Realtime Queues = Agents Not Ringing?

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 19:49:56 CDT 2008

Ex Vito wrote:
>   I recently observed a similar behaviour under 1.4.21. The member
>   was a SIP phone which had its calls forwarded to another SIP
>   phone via its built-in configuration... (fyi: linksys spa922)
>
>   For some reason, asterisk could not manage this scenario. I still
>   have to test it better to understand if this is supposed to work or
>   not.
>
>   Could that be your case ? (not very probable, I know...)
> --
>  exvito

No this is not my scenario, but thanks for checking. :)

I am now building a virtual machine to test the 1.4 branch and figure
out the issue, I'll forward anything I find. Unfortunately, I've not
seen anyone else with this issue, as I've googled like crazy

--
Sherwood McGowan
VoIP / Telecom Solutions
sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com