[asterisk-users] Loose connection with MySql.

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Tue Jun 24 04:43:19 CDT 2008

errr -you mean Asterisk doesn't ALWAYS check this and reconnect with the
database ?!?
WTF
Since the CDRs are the literal Cash and Life Blood of many application
why the heck would it NOT do this as part of its minimal basic operation ???

If it Doesn't do this for CDRs does it NOT do it for RealTime ??
If not, one could it up,screwed,blued and tatoed
Is this "functionality" or lack there of documented anyplace ???