[asterisk-users] GotoIfTime Function

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Mon Jun 23 21:33:33 CDT 2008

If any docs were the cause of this (very important) misconception, maybe
the docs could be reworded.  Do you remember what caused you to think
that context was created automatically?

--
Consulting for Asterisk, Polycom, Sangoma, Digium, Cisco, LAN, WAN, QoS,
T-1, PRI, Frame Relay, Linux, and network design.  Based near