[asterisk-users] Building a Complex IVR

Douglas Garstang dougmig33 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 12:31:01 CDT 2008

Right, except now I have to go write a multi-threaded, redundant FastAGI server in python (euww, hate java). That replaces the effort of doing it in the dial-plan with the effort required for a more complex application + the effort required to make it redundant. Asterisk 1.2 also does not recover from a failure to connect to a FastAGI server. When it fails to connect, the current call just bombs out. No recovery possible.

Doug.