[asterisk-users] Continued TAPI Trouble

Gert-Jan de Boer boerg at nosco-ict.nl
Mon Jun 23 07:58:01 CDT 2008

Thanks.
I will ask on the ActiveTSP forum page.

I was hoping there were people who have experience with this kind of
setup.
I use the LOCAL/ extensions because the direct call through SCCP did not
work. I tried executing it through a macro.

Many thanks for your answer.

Kind Regards,

Gert-Jan

Op maandag 23-06-2008 om 13:34 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Steve
Davies: