[asterisk-users] Send cell phone #VM waiting, just like cell carrier

OCG Technical Support support at ocg.ca
Sun Jun 22 10:32:56 CDT 2008

Well, I realize that there must be some proprietary protocol between the
carrier and the phone, since they have a dedicate spot on the cell screen
for # VM waiting...

As for an SMS message, is there a module/app which allows easy SMS
messaging?  (I looked a couple of years ago but only found commercial
modules)

MD