[asterisk-users] Adit 600 password reset

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun Jun 22 09:28:10 CDT 2008

C F wrote:
> Looks promising will try it and let you know.
>
> Thank you
>
> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Jerry Jones <jjones at danrj.com> wrote:
>
>> Just noticed end of thread here. Not sure if it was mentioned but the
>> newer - less than a few years - have a backdoor that works. Have not
>> been able to get it to work on older units though. Here are my notes
>> from the last time I tried - no warranties from me;)
>>
>> Obviously via a serial connection.

I just got around to trying this on my spare Adit, running firmware
version 9.  It worked like a charm, I'll be filing this into my
knowledge base!!

Just as a side note, it would appear that the adit will do a ftp/tftp
upgrade of the firmware without password requirements.  In the worst
case, if your adit was too old to handle the reset, you could upgrade
the firmware and try again.

Thanks Jerry!

Doug

--